Friday, April 12, 2013

A Shocking Video!

Hello Earth-trotters!

     Yesterday, I was just scrolling through YouTube, when I came across this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekmMD8oYtJ0
I know it's a little old, but it still sends a powerful message. To summarize it, a large group of dolphins were stranded on the shoreline of Bataan (Philippines), because of a large wave which carried all of them over. Luckily, there were a lot of people on the beach that day to witness it, and if you keep watching the video, they actually help the dolphins go back into the water.

     When I saw all of them individually help each dolphin back into the water, I couldn't help but smile. I knew that something was abnormal about the water that day, because dolphins don't usually get carried to shore like how they did in the video. But think about this; if there weren't any people on the shore that day, all those poor dolphins would have been dead by now. However, all of them were there, and they decided to help. I think that we as a people are capable of great things, and seeing this amazing act of kindness really emphasized that. If we can help dolphins back into the water and save their lives, we can do so many other things to save other species lives!

I just wanted to post what I thought about that video, there are many more like that on YouTube, feel free to look around. I hope you really think about what you watch when you see videos like this. Thank you all for reading!

Follow Me Here On Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment