Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Summer to Autumn...

Hello guys! Today, I am just going to tell you about a very obvious change. Summer is changing to Autumn in Canada! That means Winter is changing to Spring in Australia, so bad for Canada, and good for Australia! All the leaves of the deciduous trees are falling to the ground as the season changes.


I mean, its like nature knows it's time to change! But anyway, the temperature is also getting pretty cold, now the temperature is dropping from 30*C to 14*C. So bye for now guys, I will write more as we move more along into the Fall season. I might now update my blog as much as I can now because school started and I don't have a lot of spare time now. So follow me on Twitter so you can be updated about my blog!

http://www.twitter.com/invisiproblem

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment