Friday, April 25, 2014

Spring Is Here!

Hello everybody!

It's that time of year again, Spring is finally back! Ah, the birds are chirping, the grass is green again...I love Spring! It's such a relaxing time, when you can finally stop wearing countless amounts of clothing just to fight the winter cold.

Onto some personal news, I've been having an extremely taxing semester in school, and since I am in grade 11, I took a break from blogging for a while just so I could focus on my studies. However, now I am back, ready to make more blog posts for you guys! I will be active again, so stay tuned for blog posts. I will be releasing a schedule shortly, so all of you can stay up to date on when I will be posting. Thanks to all of you who have been sticking around for my blog, I appreciate all of your support!

-Nikhil

No comments:

Post a Comment